Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Christmas Promise for 2011

In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary.
The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."
Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.
But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."
"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"
The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God. Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. For nothing is impossible with God."
"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.
Luke 1:26-38 (NIV)
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)

On this Christmas morning as we give thanks to our Savior and Lord for the precious gift of salvation I want to encourage you to embrace the wonderful gift that the Lord has placed in you for 2011. Let me ask you a question. Do you have dreams that God has placed in your heart? Do you have a promise or a hope that has lain dormant for years? Let this season become a season of transition. Between Christmas and the New Year I want to encourage you to rekindling your dreams.
Let this time be a time of reflection in which your stir up the words softly spoke to you from Poppa and embrace them. Let the words of Mary cry out in your heart – “May it be as you have said.” For Mary, when she heard the word of promise, she pondered them, and kept them in her heart.



Christmas is a reminder of God’s promise to us. It is the reminder – that in the city of David a savior was born. This day, in praise and adoration, thank Him for sending us such a precious gift..., and begin to thank Him for your destiny and the gift of life he has given you. God's desire is to bring your promise of destiny to you in this next season.
A while back I was praying for my church and what kind of gift the Lord wanted to speak to the church. The Lord said: Give them the Mother’s side of my heart – then He showed me the following:
I saw a mother, pregnant, about ready to give birth. She was sitting in a chair embracing the child in her womb, rubbing her belly and speaking into her child’s life. As she was rubbing her belly she began to dream about her child; What she was going to look like, the color of his eyes, her personality, what she would be like, who she would be in God. In between her dreams, she was sending up prayers to the Father, prayers of blessing and comfort, giving her child to the Lord, that the child would fulfill all His dreams and have a destiny in Christ.
Then I saw the Love of this mother penetrate the womb and fill the heart of the child... the move expanded so much – it translated into the father’s heart. And I saw the heartstrings of Jesus... they were playing a melody from his heart – a lullaby and love song, if you will. As he strummed, His heartstrings a rhythm of a deep incredible song filled the air. The more he strummed – the deeper we moved into the rhythm of His love.
And then I saw an angel standing on a hill – dressed in white with a yellow sash around his waist. He was singing a song to the melody of the Heartstrings of the Lord – a deep song of His love – singing the release of His nature upon His people – and his children began to sing - their voices were in complete concert with Him. I was swept away – and tears filled my heart.
Then He showed me the water of a lake. He moved close to the surface of the water – and breathed, very slowly upon the surface of the water – and it rippled outwards and covered the pound of His presence.
And I saw the Lord softly blow upon the face of the Mother... and she rubbed belly and prophesied to the child in her womb.
Then the Lord said.
Give them the Mother’s gift.... For I am birthing dreams for destiny within them – and they shall become pregnant with the desires of My heart and I shall turn those dreams into destiny. This is the season of dreams and destiny. And when they see – and begin to dream – then they will begin to walkout my dreams for them and the child of their destiny will have the blessing of a mother – for the seed that I am planting will put enmity between then enemy and this dream. This call – this child – will crush the head of Satan under its feet.
So speak to your dreams. Dream of my destiny planted within you. Stir up the gift and call that I am giving you. Let my love fill you so much that your new understanding of my love, at this level – will not only sustain what I am birthing in you but will be foundational to your life moving forward.
So dream, imagine, meditate over this call – behold my endless possibilities – and begin to call forth that which I have birthed in you. Stand upon the mountain – Join me in the song of my heart. Groan for the birthing that I desire to deliver. Travail with this child till you see the fruit of your womb blossom into the glory I have called you too.
As you do, I will come and whisper upon the waters, yes, I will blow upon your heart and I will breathe life into your destiny. This is the Mother’s gift – it is the gift of life – the gift of dreams – the gift of destiny!
Today is a day of divine acceleration.... I am restoring the years that the locust has eaten. I am redeeming time. This season is a season of acceleration and full term – for me  it is but a blink in my eye so begin to climb higher..  Begin your prenatal diet – for this child shall be strong and shall be born just as promised.

In the book of John verses 37-38 it says “Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink.  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, from within him shall flow rivers of living water.” The Greek word for “within him” is the word “koilia” meaning belly or to be precise, “womb.” You have to get this. From your womb, the place of seeded promise shall flow rivers of living water. Let the water flow. Dream your dreams to full term and let 2011 be a year of destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment